Sunday, July 29, 2021

trekkie
How is it that Globe Trekker TV host Megan McCormick is not a big-time TV star yet?

I mean, look at her. She’s cute as all get-out and the camera loves her. Plus, apparently she’ll eat anything. All the ingredients for a television celebrity!

Globe Trekker is obviously positioning her as the main draw for the series. I admit, I’m fairly hooked on the show — but pretty much only when she’s the host. Her segments have a underlying comedic touch half the time, a real fish-out-of-water quality that’s engaging. In fact, her interactions with the exotic locales she highlights inspire me to take a stab at a full-fledged comedy series about a blunter ugly-American travelogue show, featuring deadpan un-PC behavior by a clueless on-camera personality.

Not that that should detract from McCormick’s charms. I like her way more than, for instance, that spastic Amanda Congdon. If we’re comparing New York-based niche-video personalities.

by Costa Tsiokos, Sun 07/29/2007 10:24:45 AM
Category: Celebrity, TV, Women

1. megan is absolutely adorable. I’m going to NEW YORK to marry her some day…I swear. OR I will find her on some lonely Indo’ beach frolicking happily oh my!! I LIKE her just as she is. I don’t want her to get Rachel Rayed’ and overexposed….that would break my heart, barne

Comment by barne in tahoe — 08/07/2021 @ 02:25:51 PM

2. one more thing: if your out there listening Megan call me at (530) 401-4600 and we can chat…barne.lol

Comment by barne in tahoe — 08/07/2021 @ 02:28:44 PM

3. Iam in love with Megan, her innoccence takes away your heart

Comment by Vaquas — 08/10/2021 @ 12:22:27 PM

4. I found a good site on Megan McCormick, some videos, http://www.meganmccormick.net.

Comment by pedro — 09/04/2021 @ 12:40:21 PM

5. is megan gay?

Comment by jane — 09/19/2007 @ 01:53:39 AM

6. I Love Megan Mccormick!!! SHE ROCK’S!!! “1 Love” ;)

Comment by AKUMA — 10/31/2007 @ 08:53:04 PM

7. this is for megan….im truelly blessed to be your contemporary..im lucky that i saw a wonderful person atleast on tv.God has has been kind to us that He sent megan to earth……!!!would be glad to meet you and chat.wishing you all the happiness in life.cheers!!

Comment by hudinang pamei — 11/29/2007 @ 06:24:52 AM

8. no shes not gay she lives in new york with her lucky husband and a kid born in 2004

Comment by jim jones — 12/15/2007 @ 01:18:59 AM

9. Megan is absolutely stunning, she’s a beautiful woman.
    -k

Comment by Kenny — 01/03/2021 @ 03:09:59 AM

10. Yes, now i am only REALLY interested to watch Globe Trekker when shes the host!

Shes just so Natural and doesnt feel like shes reading from a script from her head..spontenous and very humourous!

A real talent!

Comment by Vicki Koe, Singapore — 01/07/2021 @ 08:54:09 PM

11. Megan u r hot sexy please show me ur ass clips on the show.:-)coz that sweet ass is the best i know aaaha ;)

Comment by Hot — 01/15/2008 @ 07:43:02 PM

12. I just discovered her on one of the Globe Trekker episodes and she IS uniquely fabulous…I want more.

Comment by hhh222 — 01/26/2008 @ 03:19:59 PM

13. Great host on Globe Trekker, she’s the only reason I watch.

Comment by jacob — 03/03/2021 @ 03:30:11 PM

14. OH Megan,
    I have fallen for you. I look for you on late nite repeats on WNYC in NYC every time I can. Your so much fun and so easy on the eyes. I love you..dump your hubby and run away with me back to that island in the marianas with me. I will hunt and fish for you for the rest of our sexy lives… Alec.

Comment by Alec — 03/09/2021 @ 01:04:42 AM

15. Actually it was the Maldives. But what the hell..you make me hallucinate with pleasure whwnever uou on on. Its wonderful to know you are making new episodes. Keep em coming.. RUFF RUFF.

Comment by Alec — 03/09/2021 @ 01:17:47 AM

16. A picture of her husband Gethin Aldous, can be found on this link.

I think she has a child as well.

Comment by David — 04/20/2008 @ 07:20:54 PM

17. Megan, I’m sure we knew each other or will in another lifetime! Why did I grow up drawing maps? Why did I dream of traveling the globe with you, my counterpart? Why having seen just one of your films am I thinking of you on this dreary Pennsylvania day? If I could only hug you for one full minute you would understand . . .

Comment by Dennis — 05/12/2021 @ 11:52:39 AM

18. Guys.. she’s married with a daughter. Pack ur bags and find someone else to obsess. Preoccupy your mind w/ some other babe.

Comment by Earl — 05/21/2008 @ 01:20:14 AM