Monday, July 31, 2021

I don’t know why this is hitting me today, as opposed to any other day. It’s not like there’s a convention of hot girls visiting town (that I know of); these are the same ones that usually walk up and down the sidewalks, stand around in Starbucks, ride the subways, etc.

Still, I’ve been extra-cognitive of the examples of female beauty all around me. From the demurely attractive thin girl with sandy-brown hair on the train this morning, to the exotic-looking model type with close-cropped black hair and long dangling earrings strutting down 7th Avenue this evening, I’ve seen one knockout after another. And don’t think I’m not appreciative.

Next step: Talking to a couple of them. At least the brunettes with the tans.

by Costa Tsiokos, Mon 07/31/2006 06:17:51 PM
Category: Women, New Yorkin'

1. The kind he likes to meet

File this under “Cultural Advantages of New York City”: Today, I’m marveling at how many pretty women I’m encountering on the streets of New York. From the demurely attractive thin…

Trackback by dustbury.com — 07/31/2006 @ 08:58:04 PM

2. Do they use tanning salons? How do women, people rather, in New York get tans?

Comment by durante vita — 07/31/2006 @ 09:46:12 PM

3. What I can’t believe was in Boston (I’m sure it’s the same in NY) in the winter how many women are walking down the streets in short skirts. I mean, I appreciate it as much as the next guy, but when there’s snow on the ground it’s okay to wear some more clothing.

Comment by Michael Conlen — 07/31/2006 @ 09:51:14 PM

4. Durante: Well, it is summertime. That means the sun’s out! And we do have some nearby beaches — and Florida et al is only a plane-hop away. Aside from that, tanning salons do it in a pinch.

Michael: Since I’m not much of a leg man, that’s another reason why the winters hold little appeal for me.

Comment by CT — 07/31/2006 @ 11:40:32 PM